Tax Exemption

Tax exemptions can be confusing, let us help.

Do you need partial tax exemptions or need exemptions by card or vehicle? We specialize in the following exemptions:

  • Off-Road
  • Partial Off-Road
  • Power Take Off (PTO)
  • State and Local Municipalities
  • Motorcoach and Student Transportation – ($.18 PER GALLON) Bus Exemption
  • California Partial Sales Tax Exemption for On-Road Diesel Used in Farming Activities – ($.50 PER GALLON
  • Oregon PUC Exemption
  • And More!

In some cases, we can exempt the taxes for you AT THE PUMP.

This information is general in nature and is not intended, and should not be considered, as legal, accounting, or tax advice by Rebel Fleet. Prospects and customers should consult their tax professionals.

Ready to be a REBEL?


Beck Oil in Victorville, CA is NOT associated with Beck Oil in Ohio

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Ready to be a Rebel?